Email Time Savers
Do you have a system for dealing with email? Are you just bobbing along on a sea of thousands?
Here are a few ways to keep on top of the email Tsunami!
- Take one day at a time and work backwards.
- Set a timer and just deal with what you can in that time
- If you delete it without reading it you need to UNSUBSCRIBE!
- For easier processing, change the sort order to FROM. Then all the unimportant ones can be deleted together.
- Deletion Questions to ask – can I find this online somewhere another time? Is this time critical? Does this compliment my big picture? If not DELETE!
- Do I need to file this for reference? Create folders to store important information
- Create a routine to deal with them so they don’t get out of hand.
Or you could employ a virtual PA to help you manage them!